NEW EVENT—PLEASE TRY TO ATTEND!
DILLARD DRIVE M.S. FOOTBALL GAME
IN ATHENS DRIVE STADIUM
Thursday, September 21, 2023
- 3:00-4:15pm After-School Field Rehearsal
- 4:30pm Return to band room area. Grab a snack and change into show shirt.
- 5:00pm March to stadium from band room area.
- 5:20pm Pregame (Will perform stationary if we do not have enough participants)
- 5:30pm Game begins. Dillard 8th grade band is sitting with our band in the stands. They will be playing several pep tunes with us!
- 6:15pm Halftime performance (Will perform stationary if we do not have enough participants)
- 7:30pm Game ends. March to flagpole
- 7:45pm Dismissal (at flagpole near gym entrance)
Ideally, I would like to use this event as an “Eighth-Grade Night.” I believe that we will have many more Dillard Drive M.S. students than in previous years and will hopefully attract more to join our band next year. YOU MAY USE THIS PERFORMANCE FOR NHS AND/OR KEY CLUB HOURS! It is a service to our school and community!
An important option: If you need to leave immediately after half-time due to homework, etc., we can make that happen!
Thank you for adding this to your calendar! Please let me know ASAP if you will not be able to participate.
To our parents: Please consider attending our football games! Your presence means a great deal to your child(ren), whether they tell you or not. THANK YOU for all you do for our kids and our band program! I hope to see many of you at our football game Friday evening!