Hello Athens Band!
The BBQ is this Friday, April 26, and we still have a lot of spots to fill to make it a success! Please SignUP today so that we can make plans for the day and make sure that all of our positions are filled. The BBQ is a very important fundraiser for the band and helps to keep costs down for ALL band members. If you are available to help in any way then please SIGNUP! The Band and the BBQ Committee will really appreciate it!
Please Click Here to take a look at the Band BBQ signup. These are our biggest needs and they are all fun and easy jobs:
– Dessert Makers: We need over 900 desserts and we’re only half way there!
– Scoop and Pack/Serve: We need people all day long to fill plates. Our busiest time is 10am-12. Sign up for any time frame that fits your schedule.
– Delivery Driver: We need several more drivers to deliver ordered plates to businesses any time between 10 and 1. Even if you can only do 1 delivery at a specific time (maybe on your work lunch break), that will help us greatly!
If you aren’t available to sign up for a job at the BBQ you can also show your support by:
– Picking up lunch for you and your co-workers
– Posting a flyer at your work place
– Give flyers to your neighbors
– Come by for a family dinner
Athens Drive Band BBQ
Friday, April 26, 2019
Swift Creek Community Center
6221 Yates Mill Pond Road, Raleigh
BBQ Plates $10 includes 8oz BBQ pork, baked beans, coleslaw and dinner roll
Free delivery to local businesses with at least 6 plate orders!
Pre-orders include a FREE homemade dessert!
The BBQ FLYER and the ORDER FORM are attached.
Email pre-orders to email@example.com.
Thank you for helping support our band program!
Your BBQ Team,
Elizabeth, Jean and Carol