Due to field conditions last weekend and heat our uniforms are getting a little stinky and very dirty! So, students need to take their uniform home to clean it for this weekend. Very Important to Please follow Cleaning Instructions below:
Gloves, collars, socks, and bibs need to be washed. Collars and gloves may need bleaching. We want to keep everything clean, fresh smelling and mold free! Please follow the cleaning instructions below.
* GLOVES – Wash in any white load. They can be sprayed or treated with a small amount of OxiClean or dishwashing liquid (a great degreaser for those of you who play a brass instrument) prior to washing. Gloves can be machine dried or lay out flat to dry
* COLLARS – Collars can be unsnapped and washed with gloves in any white load. They can be sprayed or treated with a small amount of OxiClean prior to washing. Lay out to dry or light dryer
* JACKETS – DO NOT WASH OR CLEAN – we dry clean them once per year. Hang them outside in sun to air out. Light Frebreze or light Lysol on the inside of the jacket is OK.
* BIBS – zip, make sure pockets are empty and wash in any dark load (not with towels!). They can be line dried or dried in the dryer (take them out immediately so they don’t wrinkle).
* BLACK SOCKS – provided by the student and washed regularly at home.
* SHOES – wipe with a damp cloth or wet wipes.
* UNIFORM BAGS can be aired outside and Lysol inside of bag.
REPAIRS (buttons, ripped bibs, etc.): If you notice anything that might need our attention when you are cleaning your uniform, please let us know. We want to make all the repairs in advance of next weekend’s competition, so we aren’t scrambling at the last minute!
ALL UNIFORMS MUST BE RETURNED BY THURSDAY FOR FOOTBALL GAME & COMPETITION.
Please text or email us with any questions. Thank you very much for helping your students look sharp and smellin’ good!
Shayla and Your Uniform Committee