This month’s booster meeting (tomorrow) 3/10 is cancelled.
Doc has the opportunity to reach out in the community and there is no new pressing news.
The Washington DC trip is going ahead as planned and if an update should arise we will notify you by email.
If you were holding the date, you are welcome to come out and help to get the band book ready to go to the publisher. Just notify Susan Uy – email@example.com if you are able to help.
Thank you for all the support you provide the band.
Suella and Michelle